We hope this finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months and while many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to providing quality dental care.
We are excited to announce that our office will resume regular business hours starting:
Wednesday, May 20th, 2020!
The health and safety of our patients remains our highest priority and we want to inform you of important changes to expect at your next visit. Over the course of the COVID-19 outbreak, we have followed Federal, State and Dental guidelines very closely to develop protocols to keep our patients and team members safe during each dental appointment. Rest assured we are taking additional precautions throughout our office to maintain a clean and healthy environment for your care.
Some of the most notable changes you can expect are:
- Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to ask some screening questions. You will be asked the same questions when you arrive at our office to ensure there have been no changes. We will be asking about any exposure to persons with COVID-19, and presence of symptoms such as fever, cough, and/or shortness of breath in the last 14 days. Patients meeting one or more screening criteria for concern may need to have their appointments rescheduled.
- When you arrive at your appointment, your temperature will be taken with a touch-less thermometer. Patients with temperatures above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit will be rescheduled.
- We have hand sanitizer at the front door that we ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places around the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, as those items are difficult to clean and disinfect. During our hours of operation, the entrance doors will remain open, so you will not need to touch the door handles.
- Please wear a cloth or surgical mask when not in an operatory room with Doctor or Hygienist.
- You may notice additional protective barriers such as glass screens at the front desk and all team members wearing masks. These may be physical barriers, but not true social barriers, so please know you will always find our smiling faces behind them.
- Appointments have been managed and will continue to be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This might mean your current scheduled appointment may have been changed and you are offered fewer options for scheduling your future appointment.
- Our limited staff members will need extra time to allow for additional COVID-19 disinfection protocols between each patient. We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of people in the reception area at any one time. This also may entail waiting in your vehicle until your treatment room is ready for you.
We are sincerely grateful that you are part of our Fantarella Dental Group family. We take our responsibility for your care and well-being very seriously. We want to provide our services to you in the safest possible environment for patients and staff alike. We look forward to seeing your beautiful smiles soon!
Fantarella Dental Group Team